Talks & Presentations at CeBIT 2014:
- Prof Dame Wendy Hall: "Cybersecurity Big Business Big Brother"
Monday, 10th March, 10:45 AM 11:45 AM, Centre Stage, Hall 8
- Prof Sir Nigel Shadbolt: Talk about Open Data and Artificial Intelligence
Tuesday, 11th March, 11:30 AM 12:00 AM, Centre Stage, Hall 8
- Dr Sepi Chakaveh: "The Future of the Web seamless services and applications"
Tuesday, 11th March, British Business Lounge, House of Nations (HN)
The Future of Live TV
Monday 28th October 2013, iBurbia Studios, Chiswick, London
Live demonstrations of Project 4, a targeted ad-insertion simulcast service that connects brands with a pure 18-22 audience plus further demonstrations of ground-breaking TV advertising technology from the SoFWIReD project:
- Inserting targeted advertising into live Channel 4 simulcasts
- Embedding augmented reality into live digital broadcast TV
- Adapted advertising content for target group oriented TV broadcast
- Second screen applications for live interactive TV
March 15-19, 2013, Hannover, Germany